Approx. Rs 45,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Sauna Heater Length||410 mm or 16.5 Inches|
|Sauna Heater Width||250 mm or 10 Inches|
|Sauna Heater Height||570 mm or 22.5 Inches|
|Room Area||2.5 -14 Square meter or 27-150 Square Feet|
is an ancient bath popular with Greeks & Romans. It is restorative concept of steam, to revive our overall health and enhance appearance. A Steam Bath is a refuge where you can unwind and let everyday care melts away amid clouds of steam. After a long tiring day of work there is nothing like spending some time in a steam bath enclosure.
You feel completely relaxed each time you take a steam bath as the soft comforting embrace of the warmth & high humidity massage the skin increasing the blood circulation and gently easing tense muscles. The steam penetrates deep into your skin cleansing & leaving it soft & smooth so you are wonderfully refreshed invigorated in both body & soul, long after your bath is over. It is highly beneficial for skin.Steam Benefits:
- The heat created widens veins and blood vessels, thus increasing blood circulation and not blood pressure.
- Steam inhalation is effective in alleviating respiratory illness like sinusitis bronchitis, asthma, common cold & allergies.
- The steam generated opens the pores of the skin and the sweating expels accumulated toxins and metabolic wastes from the body thus leaving the skin with a luminous glow.
- Eases tense & cramped muscles by increasing the blood flow to every part of the body.
- Reduces fat by increasing body metabolism thereby burning more calories.
- Equivalent to physical exercise in terms of health benefits since it helps in increasing both the heart rate & oxygen intake.
- Steam is therapeutic in nature as it boosts the immune system by increasing body temperature and in turn the white blood cells in the body.
- Cleanse bronchial tubes in the body thus eliminates congestion.
- Powder Coated GI Shell or Stainless Steel Shell.
- Stainless Steel water reservoir ( 30 4 Grade)
- Heating elements are made from stainless steel (304 grade) for long life & high output.
- High Density PUF insulation.
- Thermo fuse protected heating elements.
- Stainless Steel water level sensor.
- Low water level cut-off to ensure heater safety.
- Built in water filter.
- Safety Pressure release valve.
- Wooden Bucket with Liner
- Vapour Lock Wall Light
- Sauna Hygrometer /Thermometer
- Sand Timer
- Sauna Heater
- Sauna Magazine Rack
- Control Panel